Monday, April 4, 2011

Hat Making!

So for the Good Works Project for Personal Progress, I am making hats. I have had a lot of fun making hats and will continue to make them in the future. I have now made seven hats in three days. My first three hats did not turn out really well. The other four thought didnt turn out to bad. I am so glad for Sister Berguson to letting me use her looms! I am so grateful to know how to make hats so that I can make them for people in need. I would also like to say that I am so grateful for Personal Progress. If it wasn't for Personal Progress, then I dont know if I would of made hats.

These are the hats that arn't so good. These were my first hats that I made.
These hats are my better ones. Once I got back home from Spring Break, my brother, Josh, showed me how to do the brims.
This hat though is a hat that I made Yesterday. I am wearing this hat for hat day at our school! This one is my favorite hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment