Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forth of July Weekend!

 
Our forth of July Weekend was amazing! We had the chance to go to Nauvoo and Carthage and it was by far my favorite day that day! Sorry I don't have any pictures of us on the forth of July! We had a great experience at Nauvoo and Carthage and encourage you to go sometime if you can! I know that this church is true and that Joseph Smith was and is our Prophet! I know that scriptures are true!
This is by  the Window where Joseph Smith was shot.
This was at the Visitors Center in Nauvoo
This is Patty Sessions home and we are related to her!
This is another person we are related to!
This is us by the Nauvoo Temple! I love the Nauvoo Temple!
This is at a nature center and this use to be our favorite place to go when it was Ryan, Shantelle, Josh, and I!
This was our favorite bridge at the Nature Center and we use to play the troll under the bridge!

This is most of the family, Shantelle and Ryan were gone and my dad was taking the picture!

This was at a tree that we found at the nature park.

No comments:

Post a Comment