Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sevice Project!

                 On Saturday 9/17/11, I had the opportunity to a service project. We were cutting down trees for the trail and also we were doing a food drive and we collected over 50,000 products! We had so much fun! I love serving people and it makes me feel really good inside that I am going something good. It was awesome to see everybody in our stake and what was even more awesome was that there were about 500 people there. I was so grateful to hear that number because it is amazing that, that many people showed up to serve!
                 I also want to talk about how I gave a talk on Sunday. I was nervous but I loved giving it. If you ever get the chance to look it up it is by David B. Haight about Come to the House of the Lord in April of 1992 General Conference. I advise you to read it because it has very many good quotes. I am also so excited for next Sunday cause the youth get the opportunity to hear from one of the Quorum of the Seventy. I am so excited that we get that opportunity to have one come up. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment