Thursday, February 2, 2012

So sorry I have not blogged in the longest time! I am going to do better and blog once a week so that I can pass off my Good Works Project in Personal Progress.
So lately, I have really focused my life on reading the scriptures and working on Personal Progress.  My testimony has strengthened so much. I am grateful for Personal Progress and the opportunity I get to work on it. Also, by reading the scriptures, I have found answers that I have been trying to find.
Lately, at school, I have had a hard time with friends. I felt like I was losing all my friends and that I was all lonely. I was really struggling with it and have gone home many nights crying because I thought no one cared about me. The next day, I talked to one of my greatest friends and by her just saying I love you and I will always be there for you, was a way I knew that I was not lonely and that people really do care about me.  By that experience, I have really tried to reach out to others and help them to feel that they are loved.
Last night at church, we had New Beginnings, which is welcoming any of the girls that will be turning 12 this coming year. I know that as I went to New Beginnings, I learned some experiences people had and what they felt was important about the values. I had so much fun and getting to know the new girls that will be coming into Young Womens this year.
I am grateful for people and their love they have for me. I am grateful for Personal Progress and that I am able to work on it. I am also thankful for the scriptures and that I get to read from them and grow from them. I hope you all know that you guys are children of God and He loves you very much and I know he loves me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment