Friday, February 10, 2012

Mormon.org

I wanted to let you guys know that I have my mormon.org profile out there. I am very grateful for this website. Anyone that is not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I advise you to visit this website. I also, challenge those that have not made their mormon.org profile, that I advise you to. I am grateful that I am a Mormon and know of the truth. I know that I know that this is the true church. One thing that I want to talk about is on mormon.org, and it asks you my you are a Mormon. Well, I really thought about this and I want to share a few things that I wrote.  One thing I want to share that I didn't put on there, is that I didn't have to have people always telling me that the church is true; I found out by myself by reading the scriptures and going to church that the church is true. I want you to know that you guys are children of God and he loves you tremendously that you can't describe it in words. I hope you all will remember that and NEVER forget it. I want to give you the link to my profile on mormon.org. Click on this link to see my profile.  http://mormon.org/me/6V9V/#  

No comments:

Post a Comment