Thursday, February 9, 2012

Return to Virtue

I wanted to share this Mormon Message with you. This one is one of my favorite Mormon Messages. I like that it says that the root word virtus means strength. I want to tell you that as I watch this it talks about having moral standards which I hope everyone has. I am grateful for this Mormon Message. It tells us how important virtue is. I know that WE need to return to virtue. WE are guardians of virtue. I have really been thinking about this Mormon Message as I have been working on Personal Progress. For virtue in Personal Progress, it says that we need to stand in holy places. I really hope that all of you will stand in holy places. One thing that really struck me during this Mormon Message is that we need to leave aside the things OF the world. I have tried to do this and it has helped me a lot! I hope that you all will know how important this Mormon Message is. I challenge you to, if you haven't already, and live virtuous and stand in holy places, and leave aside the things of the world.  I would like to bear my testimony that I know this church is true. I know that everything that they said in this message is true. I hope to strive to be a better person and be more virtuous. I am grateful for the scriptures. I hope you all will keep the covenants and live the word of God.

1 comment:

  1. Sierra, You are a beautiful young woman. I am so grateful that I have the chance to know you and be a part of your family. Always remember who you are and stay strong, no matter what!! Love you!
    Aunt Krissy

    ReplyDelete